Search for Audiobooks using the Library Databases. (You must be logged in to the Library to access digital materials.)
1) Click on Library Databases
2) Select the Database Audiobook Collection (EBSCO)
3) Use the Search box, or browse titles by clicking on one of the Categories
4) Select an audiobook to download to your computer or device. See additional instructions on this page for download help.
Would you like to save your Audiobook selection to your phone, tablet, or other device? Follow these simple instructions:
1) Select Book for Checkout
2) When prompted, create a personal EBSCO account.
(This does NOT have to be your FSCJ username & password)
3) Download the EBSCO Audiobook app from the App Store for your device
4) Log in to the App with your new Username and Password.
You should see your selections in your Library.