Seeking Student Lab Assistant in Aquaponics
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Care and maintenance of fish and plants.
· Collaborating with lab manager to organize, prepare and maintain equipment, materials, and chemicals for the lab.
· Safely organize, store, and inventory materials and supplies.
There is opportunity in this position to develop these transferable skills:
· Water Quality Analysis
· Plant Care
· Fish Care
· Students must be enrolled in an eligible degree program
· Students must be enrolled in at least six credit hours
· Minimum GPA of a 2.0
Log into CSM at the link below- Search Urban Ag Lab Assistant