Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to add ideas in Tricider
Watch this short video to see how to add ideas and other functions in Tricider.
August 2021 Environmental Scan
- COVID 19 is currently very prevalent in the region. COVID has been active since the spring of 2020. To date, approximately 50% of local residents are fully vaccinated against COVID. The Delta variant appears to be more virulent than previous viruses strains.
- College enrollments across the country are down over the past year and look to be down in the fall semester of 2021
- Most classes offered at the college have been online over the past year and currently the college plans to offer many face to face classes in the fall semester.
- Federal funds have been made available to the colleges to help reduce the financial impact of the pandemic.
- Florida legislation has been enacted for this fiscal year that impacts the college:
Video Recording of Library SWOT Discussion 10/28/2021
SWOT Text Analysis Report by Dr. Dawn Washington
2021 Library Opportunities