Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is an Essential Card?
- Student ID card
- Essential Bucks Card--You must load money on the card to print or copy.
- Library card to check out materials at any FSCJ library.
How do I load money on the card?
- Log into MyFSCJ and select "Essential Bucks" under Useful Links. Then select "Add Value." The minimum amount to load onto your card is $5.00.
- To use cash, go to the Business Office. They accept cash, credit, or debit card.
How do I print or make copies?
- Pay-For-Print costs 10 cents per page. You must have money loaded on your Essential Card.
- Send your document to pcounter-FSCJ. Use your Essential Card to release the print job at the printer.
- To make copies, use your Essential Card.
- Color printing and faxing are not available in the LLC.