Face-to-Face orientations are temporarily unavailable due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
There are several options for online library orientation.
- Invite a librarian to your synchronous class.
A librarian can drop in on your synchronous online class to do a demonstration or answer questions on researching and library access. These sessions can be recorded for future use.
- Canvas Conferences - How to set up and invite others to a Canvas conference
- WebEx - Getting started with WebEx in Canvas
- Student Self-Directed resources
- Online scavenger hunt
- A tutorial/assessment - This is a content-rich stand alone module that can be customized and embedded in your Canvas classroom.
- Library instructional videos - The LLC has short videos on various topics that can be embedded in your Canvas classroom for students to view.
- We can prerecord a customized video for your class.
Please contact a librarian for help with customizations.