Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is Pressbooks?
Pressbooks is a web-based book creation platform where you can create books in many formats: PDF, ebooks, and webbooks. You can import your own or use open educational manuscripts, or you can start from scratch. This software is a product of WordPress.
To set up your FSCJ Pressbook account:
Why Use Pressbooks
- Large range of exportable file formats
- Distribute resources directly to students
- Professionally-designed book files
- Ability to collaborate with other authors and editors
- A variety of book formats
- Complete control over your own content
Pressbooks Help Desk
This web page contains support via searchable frequently asked questions, submitting a request, and a chat box.
Resources for using Pressbooks