What is an Essential Card?
- Student ID card
- Essential Bucks Card--You must load money on the card to print or copy.
- Library card to check out materials at any FSCJ library.
How do I load money on the card?
- Log into MyFSCJ and select "Essential Bucks" under Useful Links. Then select "Add Value." The minimum amount to load onto your card is $5.00.
- Go to the Business Office. They accept cash, credit, or debit card.
How do I print or make copies?
- Pay-For-Print costs 10 cents per page. You must have money loaded on your Essential Card.
- Send your document to the master queue. Use your Essential Card to release the print job at the printer.
- To make copies, use your Essential Card.
- Color printing and faxing are not available in the LLC.