Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Printing is available to currently enrolled students from FSCJ computers using your student ID.
What is an Essential Card?
- Student ID card
- Essential Bucks Card--You must load money on the card to print or copy.
- Library card to check out materials at any FSCJ library.
How do I load money on the card?
- Log into https://my.fscj.edu and select "Essential Bucks" under Useful Links. Then select "Add Value." Use your credit or debit card to add value. The minimum amount to load onto your card is $5.00.
- Go to the Business Office. They accept cash, credit, or debit card.
How do I print or make copies?
- Pay-For-Print costs 10 cents per page. You must have money loaded on your Essential Card.
- Send your document to the master queue. Use your Essential Card to release the print job at the printer.
- To make copies, use your Essential Card.
- Color printing and faxing are not available in the LLC.
Computers are available to currently enrolled FSCJ students with priority access for users completing academic work. Students may be asked to vacate a workstation if those conducting research need access.
Computers and wireless access require login using an assigned Student User ID or faculty/staff Artemis ID.
Computer activities are monitored, and users are responsible for all activity conducted under an assigned User ID.
To avoid security issues, students and staff should not share access information with others and always log out of computers.
Accessing unlawful material or sharing files illegally is strictly prohibited.
It is a violation of policy to access images, sounds, or messages that could reasonably be expected to create an atmosphere of discomfort or harassment.
Computer Helpful Links
FSCJ - How to download Microsoft Office for FREE
Did you know that all students, faculty and staff have the option to download Office 365 for free on up to 5 computers? That includes Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, and many others. Here's a quick tutorial that shows you exactly how! If you have any issues, please contact our Service Desk at help.fscj.edu.