To celebrate Open Education Week, CCCOER will hold five 45-minute webinars, one per day, where faculty in a specific discipline will discuss the intricacies of teaching OER in that subject and answer audience questions.
Join us to hear faculty discuss:
- How they were first introduced to OER, and what made them decide to use it.
- What the process of adopting OER was like and what challenges they encountered.
- How OER has changed the way they teach.
- Any assessments they have done regarding student success rates, and how their students have responded to OER.
- If they are going to continue using OER, and if so, any changes they are considering implementing to improve the course.
When: March 4 – 8, 12pm PT/ 3pm ET
Subjects and Featured Speakers:
|Administration of Justice
Please use the following link to register for the webinar. When you register you can select which days you would like to attend. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information on how to join us.