Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Log in (Required)
myFSCJ & Library Account Access
Primo VE: Library Catalog (FLVC) - Primo VE is a "discovery tool" that performs a "Google-like" search of the College's library catalog and full text databases. Use Primo VE to save research time by searching all of the library's holdings at one time and then limiting your search results to exactly the type of item you need.
About this Guide
This guide was created to help you with research in Business Administration studies.
Here, you'll find resources for:
- Finding books and articles within FSCJ campuses and the online catalog.
- Online source options.
- Statistical information.
- Recommended citation and style guides.
If you have suggestions for other resources, please let us know by filling out the Guide Feedback questionnaire on this page!
Many of the resources located within this guide require students to be logged in through myFSCJ. Please use the links and videos located in the Log In box (located at the top of this page). If you still need help, contact an FSCJ LLC member!
- Cecil Center: 904-779-4088
- Nassau Center: 904-548-4467
- North Campus: 904-766-6635
- Deerwood Center: 904-997-5262
- South Campus: 904-646-2179
- Downtown Campus: 904-633-8169
- Kent Campus: 904-381-3545